1. CAN I REQUEST ONSITE REPAIR OF MY COMPUTERS?
Yes, we make special arrangements for onsite services. However, we will first explore the option of resolving your difficulties remotely because it is quicker and more convenient for you.
2. WHAT ARE THE CHARGES FOR THE SERVICES YOU OFFER?
First, we will troubleshoot to discover the actual problem with your system. When we know what the problem is, our IT technicians will send you a quote to cover the costs of repairs.
3. HOW RELIABLE ARE YOUR REFURBISHED PRODUCTS?
The refurbished desktop and laptops we sell are very reliable. We have undertaken a critical assessment of every system to ensure that they are working perfectly before we put them up for sale. We also ensure that our clients give us an idea of what they need so we can advise them about buying an adequate system that will meet their needs.
4. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY SYSTEM TO RESTORE?
Our IT technicians have a lot of experience in this industry. They are familiar with a wide range of issues commonly faced by PC users generally. So, it will not be very long before they figure out what is wrong with your system and initiate repairs.
5. ARE THERE LIMITATIONS TO MANAGED MOBILE DEVICES?
We can effectively manage all kinds of mobile devices remotely to keep them running smoothly at all times. Your privacy is assured because ONLY you (the owner) can give us access to remotely carry out repairs or management processes on your mobile devices.
6. I SUSPECT A VIRUS ON MY PC/MAC, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you suspect that a virus has found its way into your system, quick actions need to be taken to prevent you from losing important files and documents.
- We advise you to immediately contact our IT team.
- We will speak with you to get an idea of the challenges you are facing with your computer.
- We will then remotely access your PC to back up your files and carry out a clean sweep with our effective antivirus systems to completely eliminate any trace of virus or spyware from your system
7. HOW TRANSPARENT IS YOUR REMOTE SERVICE SYSTEM?
We have a reputation to protect, and our approach to our work has consistently impressed our clients. During the remote service, you will be able to view all the processes we carry out on the screen of your computers or mobile devices. All our actions will be directed at only restoring your PCs and mobile devices back to normal in no time.
If your questions are not listed above, please feel free to contact us, our customer support will be happy to help you.